Sunday, January 13, 2013

130113


Hi readers! Miss me? I didn't bath for a week already because there's no water supply yet T3T
Nah, I'm just kidding I did bathe :p I went to fitness centre with my mum to bathe LOL
WHAT TO DOOOOOOO........
We went to steal water from the swimming pool somemore, just to flush our toilet.
Ahhhh.... I feel so suffered without any water supply in my house, if let me choose I rather don't want electricity. YOU ALL LAHHHHZZZZ SO LUCKY...... 


" Datuk Seri Najib Razak said he promised to solve Selangor’s water woes if his Barisan Nasional (BN) is given the mandate to govern the state in the general election. " WTF right? If he didn't , how?! I've to move? Zzzzz...... Please fix this shit ok.


This week starts I've to start doing my final assignment already, so fast right! Squeezing all my brain juice out for my upcoming packaging assignment. Hopefully, my lecturer will like my ideas.
I've take it serious dyyyyyyyyyy, no more lazy bum! Because my mid-term assignment scored not really good sigh. PLEASE DON'T FAIL ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I'll be starting my korean language class back! YAY! Thank god, my previous teacher willing to teach us again but this time we will be learning at her house :D hehee Two classes a week, 2 hours each day. Awesome~

Okay, that' all I want to say >_> 
Here's my outfit of the day,


 Trying something new with my hair,  sailormoon hairstyle lmao.



Top : VIVI_Moda's House
Shorts : China
Shoes : NakedKimchi
Shade : Spitfire






(  Golden Disk Awards D-2, I'm so excited!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment