Tuesday, January 29, 2013

290113

Someone requested me to blog about my presentation of * Plastic surgery bring bad effects to our life * on my blog. So, yay! Today I'mma blog about it! I didn't expect people would actually wanna know that D: Which means, I've chosen a right topic on my presentation since it's caught people's attention. Good Good!!

So... My presentation started like this.
I opened Angela baby and Huang Xiao Ming picture on the slideshow and asked my classmates do they want to have all these pretty features? ( I used their picture because they have pretty features)
then I talked where I'm from and why I'm here, blablabla.... Why teenagers want to get plastic surgery blablabla.... Those part I don't think you guys want to know right LOL. As you know presentation have to be very formal ._. So, I'll just skip that.

First, why plastic surgery bring bad effects to our life.
(Plastic surgery can be addicting) Not every plastic surgery bring positive rewards, so once you did it you will wish to have more to make it more perfect. Here're the examples of people who addicted to plastic surgery and turned themselves into a beast instead of a beauty.

1) Hang Mioku
Just watch this video and you'll know why. (Of cause during my presentation I've to talk, not showing videos lah.)

crazy.

2) Jocelyn Wildenstein
If you want to watch the video Click here. I don't want to embed it on my blog because........ the video's image very..... scary and creepy.

3) Our king of pop, Michael Jackson who did more than 10 nose job!


Second, risks and dangers of plastic surgery

There can be complications to any surgery , Heart attack, Stroke and Death
Terrible pain after plastic surgery, swelling, infection and bleeding


Third, there are a lot of kind of plastic surgery may not last long

, those silicone stuff have to be taken out after a few years, Such as nose job, breast implant.
( This one I'm not confirm is it true or not :-x Because so many people did nose job, impossible they're not afraid about that right LOL.) Imagine you did a nose job then few years later you have to take the silicone nose implant out and put another new one. WTF.....

Oh well, that's all!
I know plastic surgery can make people look prettier but there's a lot of other ways can make yourself pretty! Why not spend those money to buy skin care, cosmetics or clothes, shoes, accessories
(Always remember, 打扮是一种秘密武器,不必整容啦)

Look at my N year ago picture and now. The magic power of styling, makeup.
I didn't say I look pretty now but I look so much better than before.... Don't get me wrong okkkkkkkkkkk


.........




xx



7 comments:

  1. True!!totally agree with you.not to against those who did plastic surgery lah..but at least don't arrogant and satisfy with their "face"~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. No difference at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before iz prettier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nw are much more stylish. Really gotta think before decide on plastic surgery. If peoples have a beautiful face, i guess doesnt have to take plastic surgery. It is a big maintanence, n gotta maintain it for life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! This blog post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly
    will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!
    Feel free to visit my page - http://www.journeyofmylife.org/plaster-ceiling

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this post completely on the topic of the difference of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.
    Feel free to visit my blog ; activesync for blackberry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people looks way better & prettier without make-up, in your case, before pic is much prettier :)

    ReplyDelete